(A/D) Peopleshould take time to relax with hobbies or physical activities that are verydifferent from what they do at work. 【2014.7.6 ML】
1. 让人全面发展：well-rounded: mentally and physically active
2. 扩大社交圈people from all walks of life / like-minded peers
3. 放松：relax=unwind = loosen up by doing something/ take their mind off their busy work/refreshed and recharged
1. Workers would be much happier if they aredoing different types of tasks during their workday than doing the same task.(130412NA)
2. It is more likely for people with moreskills to succeed.
Developinghobbies or physical activities different from daily work can make peoplebetter-rounded. In other words, those people who are used to a sedentary lifestylewill become mentally and physically active.
2. 认识各行各业具有相同兴趣的人make acquaintance with like-minded peersfrom all walks of life.
People withhobbies or physical activities different from their jobs will have the chanceto make acquaintance with like-minded peers from all walks of life.
3. 更好的放松方式a better outlet of loosening up (relax=unwind = loosen up by doing something/ take their mind off their busy work/refreshed and recharged)
Pursuing a hobbywill be a better outlet of loosening up for people with tight and boring workschedule.
4、stress relief n. 压力的消除，解压
*Hobbies canconnect you with others, which can bring stress relief and social support. 兴趣能让你和别人联络，这就能让压力消除，并且有助于人际关系。
5、be overwhelmed by sth. 压力山大，不知所措
*Those who feeloverwhelmed by work can benefit from hobbies because they provide an outlet forstress.那些被工作压得喘不过气来的人能从爱好中受益良多因为爱好能提供一种解压的方式。
6、besusceptible to sth. 易患…;易受…影响
*People with asedentary lifestyle are more susceptible to obesity and heart diseases. 久坐生活习惯的人更可能罹患肥胖症和心脏病。
7、a remedyfor sth. …的解决办法
*A hobby canserve as a remedy for stress and restore your vitality and whenever you arestressed out. 兴趣爱好可以作为压力的解决办法，在你压力山大的时候恢复精力。
8、sharea lot/much/something in common 有共通之处
*When two peopleshare something in common, they are more likely to get along. 如果两个人有共同点，那么就比较容易相处。
*While you pursuea hobby, you may discover that you have a talent for something unusual, whichcan chase away any work-related stress. 在你培养一个爱好的时候，你可能会发现你对于某个特别的事物有天赋，这就能驱散你工作的压力。