● 表达质疑 1. I'm not sure what you're saying has any relevance here. 2. I'm not sure if what you
1. I'm not sure what you're saying has any relevance here.
2. I'm not sure if what you're saying has anything to do with our problem.
3. I'm not sure if what you're saying really matters in this case.
4. I'm not sure if what you're saying is relevant to our problem.
"relevance"是‘关联;适切’，词组用法为"have relevance to..."-‘与…有关’。这句话适用于正式场合，表示对方所言对议题并无意义。开头语由于是"I'm not sure"而不是"I don't think"，因此可避免直接对峙的场面。不过这句话易造成不是对就是错的局面，因此若对方辩护有效，自己会有全盘皆输的危险。
1. I can't really recall; I'll have to get back to you on that.
2. I can't quite remember; I'll need to do a little checking and get back to you.
3. I can't fully remember; I'll have to check up on it.
4. I can't recall all the facts; I'll have to get back to you.
"recall"是‘想起’;"get back to someone on something"的意思是‘下次再和某人谈某事’。这句型适用于想避而不答，以免不慎的回答落人口实之时。它能让对方不再把矛头指向你，使你有机会脱身，找时间准备数据，延长到下次再为自己答辩。
1. Would anyone like to add anything to (what I've said)?
2. Would anyone care to comment?
3. Would anyone like to give their ideas on this?
4. Would anyone care to add their thoughts (to the discussion)?
● More 邀询意见
What are your views on...?
What are your feelings about...?
What are your feelings on this?
What do you think about...?
What's your opinion about that?
Any reaction to that?
Has anybody any strong feelings about/ views on that?
What's the general view on/ feeling about that?
Has anybody any comments to make?