491. As a special case, we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
492. If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms.
493. We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
494. In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
495. D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the ￡1,000.
496. We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering. The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
497. We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
499. Full payments must be made within 60 days.
500. The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.
501. The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days before the day of shipment.
502. 15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
503. The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China, Head office, Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
504. Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
505. The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
506. We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
507. The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
508. We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
509. You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
510. Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.