531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value).
532. We'd like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
533. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
534. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
535. Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
536. Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
537. The machines are to be insured against all risks.
538. We only cover FPA and war risk.
539. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
540. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.
541. We'd like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
542. I'd like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
543. I'm afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
544. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
545. Can you cover our goods against breakage?
546. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.
547. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.
548. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
549. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
550. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.