551. Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.
552. We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
553. I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?
554. What is the insurance premium for these goods?
555. We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.
556. Please let us know the premium of breakage.
557. What kind of insurance do you usually provide?
558. What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don't want to take the risk of losing money because of under insurance.
559. I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don't know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.
560. If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
561. Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?
562. We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.
563. We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.
564. We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.
565. We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf, but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.
566. We shall insure the goods for your behalf.
567. We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.我们已将此货按发票金额加10%投了综合险。
568. We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.
569. We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.
570. The marine insurance shall covered by us.