571. If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.
572. Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.
573. We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.
574. Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall metal strapping.
575. I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.
576. As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.
577. To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.
578. We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.
579. We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.
580. The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.
581. We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.
582. Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.
583. We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may cost us more.
584. We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.
585. In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in strong but small wooden cases.
586. We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because it’s convenient and easy to handle.
587. You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.
588. As you know, paint is a highly inflammable commodity, and extra precautions are necessary. We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each containing 40 tins.
589. Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?
590. We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable and easy to carry.