591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.
592. When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough handing and transport over very bad roads.
593. Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.
594. Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy losses.
595. Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.
596. The packing must be in line with local market preference.
597. A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us. I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.
598. Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.
599. We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.
600. The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.
601. The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.
602. As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy identification.
603. As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the wording“ Handle with Care” should be also marked on each case.
604. Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “ handle with care”.
605. Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.
606. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.
607. Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in order to avoid being mixed up.
608. Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and the package number.
609. Please mark the bales with your company's initials in a diamond.
610. Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.